Your Road to Success Begins At MARL
We offer unmatched job and career opportunities. As we continue to grow and expand, we are always looking for motivated and talented employees to join our team. We are an equal opportunity employer.
See Below for Current Opportunities
We are seeking a talented and versatile Journeyman Mechanic with experience for our 3-bay repair facility in Edmonton, AB.
We repair and maintain custom-built rubber-tracked off-road carriers, trucks (Class 5-8), trailers, and hydraulic-powered equipment mounted on trucks and off-road tracked carriers (CAT, Cummins and Isuzu engines, and Freightliner, Peterbilt and Western Star trucks) in a dealership-like atmosphere. We are a licensed AMVIC shop. Our clean, modern facility is located in South Edmonton.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of hydraulics
- Ability to troubleshoot electric over hydraulic functions
- Experience with preventative maintenance, servicing trucks and equipment
- Basic knowledge of final drives, PTOs
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Basic hand tools
- A willing and cheerful disposition, with the desire to learn new technology.
- Commitment to reliability, punctuality and professionalism.
- Ability to work under time pressure
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer competitive rates based on experience, overtime after 8 hours/day and 40 hours/week. We have a positive, team-based environment, where everyone’s contributions are noticed and appreciated.
After 3 months, we offer participation in our benefit program which includes medical, dental, life, employee assistance program and long-term disability insurance. We offer the opportunity to work with great people, in a clean shop, on modern equipment. Field work, though required, is minimal (perhaps 1-2 days/month).
Please reply with cover letter and resume via fax @ 780-434-7242, or email email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, but please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
HYDRAULIC/ELECTRICAL assembler/fitter wanted to install engines, hydraulic pumps, valves, and hoses at our shop in Edmonton. This position will also involve project-based work as required in the shop, and may include assisting wherever necessary (e.g. troubleshooting, quality assurance, inventory control, sales assistance, etc.).
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer competitive rates based on experience, and when required, overtime is paid every day after 8 hours and every week after 40 hours.
The successful candidate will be responsible for boosting productivity, through hands on work, by assisting with the electrical/hydraulic system installation and final assembly of our products, and working in other areas of the shop as required.
- Must have strong technical and assembly skills with hydraulics and diesel power.
- Experience producing off-road equipment (such as tracked vehicles and drills ) an asset.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing an asset.
- Experience with digital hydraulics also an asset, but not required, as we will provide training to the right candidate.
- Computer skills an asset.
- Attention to safety is a MUST. Do not apply if you are the type of person who cuts corners or ignores safety rules.
- Positive attitude essential, and preference will be given to candidates who are a good "fit" with our team based culture.
If you are interested, please write a cover letter stating why you are interested in the position, and what skills you have that would make you successful as an assembler, and submit in person or by email to Jackie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This competition is open until a suitable candidate is found. Please note that due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.