Click main image to enlarge
MARL Technologies is pleased to be the Alberta dealer for IHI. These high quality tracked carriers are excellent for use in many industries, including pipeline, construction, nurseries/ landscaping and many more.
The IHI crawler carriers can be customized to fit any job application. Modifications include digger derricks, insulated and non insulated man lifts, front and rear winches, and liquid tanks/firefighting apparatus. Heavy-duty lower track frame with sealed components are standard equipment. Over-sized bearings have been used in the lower rollers and an abrasion resistant material has been applied to all surfaces of the upper rollers. Cross member technology strengthens dump bed stability and all tracks have been enhanced. The IHI crawler carriers have decreased the down time associated with maintenance. The lower track frame consists completely of sealed components. All access doors and engine cover are large and easily reached.
- Maximum payload of 14,330 lbs.
- 2 Speed automatic hydrostatic transmission
- Ground pressure from 3.5 empty to 5.7 PSI loaded
- 278 hp Isuzu diesel engine
- Cabin is ROPS rated
- Bed capacity of 7.50 cu. yds. (heaped)
- Available with fully enclosed heated & AC cabin
- Wide range of attachments
- Wide range of applications